2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS (FOX)
Call for Price
Red-Line Power Craft Ltd.
Wolverine R-Spec EPS (FOX)
Features & Benefits
- Protection: Standard hard sun top (dealer installed) and ROPS US OSHA/ISO3471 cage provide added protection from the elements
- EPS: Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS) provides the industry's best balance of assist and positive feedback from the trail, providing maximum comfort and confidence.
- Ultramatic Transmission: Ultramatic® fully automatic transmission with high, low, reverse and neutral provides the industry's most durable CVT transmission and the most natural-feeling engine braking.
- Chassis: Nimble, compact-feeling chassis designed for superior handling and maximum visibility allows driver to navigate tight, technical trails and challenging terrain
- Wide-Arc A-Arms: Wide-arc A-arms and full-length skid plates maximize ground clearance, durability and terrainability.
- Drive Selection: On-Command® puts the driver in control of 2WD, 4WD or 4WD full diff lock with a dash-mounted automotive-type dial.
- Wheelbase: 81" wheelbase provides maximum terrainability.
- Ground Clearance: 11.4" of ground clearance provides best combination of comfort and terrainability.
- Ergonomics: Automotive-style cab and driving position with all-new soft, supportive and secure high-back bucket seats, 3-point seat belts, passenger handholds and dedicated floorboards provide a comfortable and secure driving experience.
- Engine: New DOHC, 708cc engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for fun, recreational driving
- Cargo Bed: Fixed-position injection-molded composite cargo bed rated to carry up to 300 pounds
- Suspension: FOX fully adjustable piggyback shocks with 9.7" of travel in front and 10.6" of travel out back.
- Comfort: Interior design provides class-leading comfort and confidence, especially in extreme off-road environments.
- Capability: Rear wheel protectors improve durability and terrainability
- Practicality: Injection-molded composite plastic cargo bed provides best balance of durability and light weight
- Towing: Standard 2" receiver with 1,500-lb. towing capacity.
- Brakes: 4-wheel disc brakes plus new "wet" parking disc brake system
- Tires: New, exclusively designed 26" Maxxis Bighorn-2 Tires with steel wheels.
- Doors: Automotive-type 2-stage door latch.
- Oil Cooler: Air-cooled oil cooler
- Seating: 3-position adjustable driver's seat. (90mm)
- Design: New aggressive styling
- Engine: 708cc, 4 cycle Single, Liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke: 103 mm x 85 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.1: 1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni Electronic Fuel Injection w/44mm Big Bore throttle bodies and TPS
- Ignition: TCI
- Starting: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic V-Belt, CVT, Shaft
- Drive Train: On Command 2WD, 4WD with Diff-Lock
- Suspension (Front): Independent Double Wishbone, 246 mm (9.7 in.) of wheel travel
- Suspension (Rear): Independent Double Wishbone with Anti-Sway Bar, 269 mm (10.6 in.) of wheel travel
- Brakes (Front): Dual Hydraulic Disk
- Brakes (Rear): Dual Hydraulic Disk / Multi-Disk Wet Parking Brake in Rear Gearcase
- Tires (Front): AT26 x 8-12, Steel Wheels
- Tires (Rear): AT26 x 10-12, Steel Wheels
- Length: 2,970 mm (116.9 in.)
- Width: 1,540 mm (60.6 in.)
- Height: 1,885 mm (74.2 in.)
- Wheelbase: 2,062 mm (81.2 in.)
- Turning radius: 4,600 mm (181.2 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 290 mm (11.4 in.)
- Fuel Capacity: 36.7 L (9.70 US gal.)
- Wet Weight: 581 kg (1280 lb.)
- Bed Capacity: 135 kg (300 lb.)
- Towing Capacity: 680 kg (1500 lb.)
- Warranty: Private use - 1 year (unlimited mileage); Commercial use - 6 months (unlimited mileage)
- Colour(s): Steel Blue, Hunter Green
NOTES:Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner's manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- 4 cycle Single, DOHC
- 708 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 103 mm x 85 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 10.1: 1
- Fuel System
- Mikuni Electronic Fuel Injection w/44mm Big Bore throttle bodies and TPS
- Front Suspension
- Independent Double Wishbone
- Front Brakes
- Dual Hydraulic Disk
- Front Tire
- AT26 x 8-12, Steel Wheels
- Rear Suspension
- Independent Double Wishbone with Anti-Sway Bar
- Rear Brakes
- Dual Hydraulic Disk / Multi-Disk Wet Parking Brake in Rear Gearcase
- Rear Tire
- AT26 x 10-12, Steel Wheels
- Dry Weight
- Wet Weight: 581 kg (1280 lb.)
- 2,062 mm (81.2 in.)
- Front Travel
- 246 mm (9.7 in.)
- Rear Travel
- 269 mm (10.6 in.)
- Ground Clearance
- 290 mm (11.4 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 36.7 L (9.70 US gal.)
- Box Capacity
- 135 kg (300 lb.)
- Towing Capacity
- 680 kg (1500 lb.)
- Yamaha Ultramatic V-Belt, CVT, Shaft
- Drive System
- On Command 2WD, 4WD with Diff-Lock
- Steel Blue, Hunter Green
- Private use - 1 year (unlimited mileage); Commercial use - 6 months (unlimited mileage)